Data Entry Operator I - El Paso, TX
Enters and verifies a variety of alphanumeric data from medical claim forms utilizing proprietary software.
- Enters and verifies a variety of alphanumeric data from medical claim forms utilizing proprietary software.
II. FUNDAMENTAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quality Data Entry Input of Information from medical claim forms into proprietary software
- Performs quality control of data entry prior to being returned to client
- Alerts team to potential problems
- Test new clients, claim types and/or forms
- Will be required to achieve and maintain data entry and processing standards for quality and productivity
- Reports to the Production Supervisor up to Production Manager
- Strong working PC knowledge
- Alphanumeric data entry of 7500 ksph with accuracy
B. Education: High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year job related experience
- Knowledge of Healthcare Claim forms is a plus
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English
E. Physical Requirements: Describe the types and limits of physical requirements.
- Must be able to sit for 8 hours a day and constant typing
F. Mental Requirements: Describe the types and level of judgement/decision making skill required.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines and accuracy requirements
- Ability to reason and make decisions based upon criteria given
- Ability to work over-time when required
V. UNIQUE REQUIREMENTS
- No travel required
Work Hours: Part Time 1st shift – Manager will designate work hours
This job description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job. It shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements inherent in the job nor is it intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills necessary to perform the job.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org re: G7086
BancTec is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request. BancTec’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy for Protected Veterans & Disabled Individuals
BancTec is a global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO), providing financial transaction automation and document management services for organizations seeking to drive efficiency in their financial and back-office processes. Headquartered in Dallas with clients in 50 countries, BancTec leverages its proprietary IP and deep expertise to provide flexible, focused solutions across the financial services, insurance, healthcare, utility, transportation and government sectors. The company operates 21 BPO centers in the United States and worldwide, utilizing a common technology platform to deliver reliability, security, and consistently high levels of performance. To learn more, visit www.banctec.com or call 1-800-BANCTEC.